SOLVED

Resendng Email Program for capture those who didn't receive due to communication limits initially

Go to solution
Hoolio11
Level 1

Resendng Email Program for capture those who didn't receive due to communication limits initially

Is there a solution to enable resending an email program (the following week) to ensure it is subsequently sent to all those who had been excluded from the initial send because they had reached their communication limits?  

For an individual, if I know they didn't receive it, I can just find them in the database, go to Person Actions and then Send Email.  But I am looking for a way to do this for anyone that i may not know has been excluded for this reason.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phillip_Wild
Level 10

Re: Resendng Email Program for capture those who didn't receive due to communication limits initially

If it was a smart campaign, you could have:

1. Send Email

2. Wait one week

3. If person was not sent email, send email. 

Not the most elegant solution, but that would work for people who were skipped for those who hit their communication limits I believe. This filter, and things like email invalid, are calculated within each "Send Email" step rather than at the time the campaign is first run. 

If you're just running a standard email program, then no - they are "one and done".  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Phillip_Wild
Level 10

Re: Resendng Email Program for capture those who didn't receive due to communication limits initially

If it was a smart campaign, you could have:

1. Send Email

2. Wait one week

3. If person was not sent email, send email. 

Not the most elegant solution, but that would work for people who were skipped for those who hit their communication limits I believe. This filter, and things like email invalid, are calculated within each "Send Email" step rather than at the time the campaign is first run. 

If you're just running a standard email program, then no - they are "one and done".