Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

SOLVED

Repoting on Global Form

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repoting on Global Form

I've implemented a global form into our instance. I know the answer is out there, but  I'm having trouble finding a way to report on individual landing pages that use the form. Is there something I'm missing that can be done in a smart campaign?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eddie_Morales
Level 4

Re: Repoting on Global Form

Yes, you can report on how those landing pages are performing with a global form. First you have to set up your smart list logic in a way that enables you to get that data.

Here's how we did it. See screen shot below. We did a trigger for Form name = Global form then added a constraint for which web pages that form was filled out on.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eddie_Morales
Level 4

Re: Repoting on Global Form

Yes, you can report on how those landing pages are performing with a global form. First you have to set up your smart list logic in a way that enables you to get that data.

Here's how we did it. See screen shot below. We did a trigger for Form name = Global form then added a constraint for which web pages that form was filled out on.

pastedImage_0.png