Reports Subscriptions - Not Delivering to Inbox

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reports Subscriptions - Not Delivering to Inbox

Is there a way to test whether report subscription emails are delivering properly without waiting for the report to auto-send every midnight?

Report subscriptions have not been delivering to my co-worker's email inboxes and I'm trying to figure out whether this is due to SPF/DKIM not being set up properly.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reports Subscriptions - Not Delivering to Inbox

Hey Brian,

In your Subscription tab, you should see a "Send" column. There will be an email icon with a green arrow. This will allow you to send the report now. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jeff. Yes I've used this Send button before, but I wasn't sure whether a report email flows through the same delivery process in a force-send vs. an automated subscription send.

My assumption was that the process isn't the same. Can you confirm this?

Unfortunately, my force-send doesn't deliver to my work email either, although a force-send does deliver to my Gmail.

I'm trying to figure our whether the SPF/DKIM is configured properly at my company.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I found the issue. Marketo sends automated report subscriptions from the address no-reply@marketo.com. This is a different address than that which has SPF/DKIM configured, which is "<companyname>mktng@mycompany.com"

I need my IT team to whitelist the no-reply@marketo.com address as well, because these emails are currently being quarantined.