SOLVED

Reporting on Opportunity Influence

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting on Opportunity Influence

I really like the out-of-the-box opportunity influence analyzer, but would like to build a report that aggregates the data for many opportunities. For example, I would like to report on trade shows and their influence on opportunities - i.e. trade show "X" influenced "##" of opportunities.

Is anyone using Marketo for this type of reporting? If so, could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Will

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reporting on Opportunity Influence

Hey William Dowtin​, RCA allows you to look at more nuanced data between Opportunities, program types and program performance.

However! Have you checked out the Program Analyzer in Analytics? You can group programs by channel, then see them mapped by Revenue amount won, successes per program etc.

You could also create a lead performance report, and show the Opportunity Columns

pastedImage_0.png

Your smart list would be "member of event programs with success - true"

You could then Group leads by Company name.

Hopefully that gives you a good start! Let me know if that helps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey William Dowtin​, RCA allows you to look at more nuanced data between Opportunities, program types and program performance.

However! Have you checked out the Program Analyzer in Analytics? You can group programs by channel, then see them mapped by Revenue amount won, successes per program etc.

You could also create a lead performance report, and show the Opportunity Columns

pastedImage_0.png

Your smart list would be "member of event programs with success - true"

You could then Group leads by Company name.

Hopefully that gives you a good start! Let me know if that helps

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott K. Wilder​ could you audit this discussion and mark as correct if applicable? thank you!!