Reporting on MSI email use

Kim_Allen
Level 10

Reporting on MSI email use

I know this is a long-time question - reporting on MSI emails.

I'm new to this company and it seems as though Insight licenses had been previously rolled out with some training but not much. So I am looking to revamp all of the training materials, etc (this is besides the point).

Anyways, I'd like to be able to see a report that shows all of the reps that sent emails in the past month and the numbers. As far as I know I can do this easily by smart list but I want an overview of all reps and want to be able to have a subscription monthly. It'd be awesome to have something along the lines of the user reports in SFDC.

Any suggestions or examples of what others are doing?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reporting on MSI email use

Our workaround is to have a smart list that shows the email sent, by subject line--you get a count of how many were sent by each subject line. Then, pull into your smart list view the lead owner's last name so you can see who sent how many. The inherent problem is that if the rep changes the email's subject line, then you can't count that email!

I WISH MARKETO WOULD DELIVER ON THEIR PROMISE TO IMPROVE MSI REPORTING. They've been talking about it for years now...
Alexandre_Pelle
Level 3

Re: Reporting on MSI email use

After a very long waiting time, drum roll: Marketo released a new report type for that specific purpose. You can find the documentation here. 

https://docs.marketo.com/display/DOCS/Sales+Insight+Email+Performance+Report

I hope this helps!