Report By Program Channel

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report By Program Channel

I'm looking to pull a report based on MQLs that have been created within specific program channels (Webinars, Live Events, Trade Shows, etc.) to report on overall channel statistics. The regular program reports show the specific campaigns per their channel but I can't find a way/filter to simply list out how many leads were generated by channels.

Any ideas on how to do that?

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Report By Program Channel

It sounds like what you're looking to do is get a subtotal of the "New Names" column in the Programs report, by channel type, correct?  If this is the case, I don't know of a way to do that.  There are two ways to sort-of get there, but neither is perfect, as both require some manual steps. 

The first method is to export the report to Excel as needed, and subgroup the data from there, offline.

Option 2 - you could go to the Setup tab of the report and drag the Channel tag into the center-screen area.  This will allow you to filter down on your Programs report one channel at a time.  This way you could grab the New Names total for each channel more easily, but again, it's not a wholistic view and you'd have to flip through each program channel manually.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nate,

Thanks for your thoughts. You were close with the 'New Names' column. I think I'm actually looking for the 'Success' column number which is closer to the mark.

I'd been playing around with what you listed as Option 2 to get that wholistic view. One line for each channel rather than having to deal with the individual campaigns. Based on what you wrote it seems like I may be stuck with exporting or just adding the numbers up after viewing each channel individually.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Greg,

Do you have RCE? This report would be achievable through it. 

If not, you will need to run the reports manually and consolidate outside the system.
Rachel_Egan
Level 7

I have RCE and we are looking at doing a similar thing. I am looking to set up a report that has weekly lead count by channel. Where can I find the "channel" filter in RCE/analytics?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Here's a very basic lead report in RCE that's sorted by program channel:

pastedImage_0.png

Or even more basic:

pastedImage_0.png

Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Did you create the Program Channel field? I don't see it in my RCE, or in my Admin panel to choose to sync that field over.

Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Never mind, i found it

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If there are any fields that you don't see, you can add them in manually in the Admin area (RCA > Custom Field Sync).  It does take 24 hours for them to show up once you add them (just like with all data in RCE).

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeff, it doesn't look like we have the Explorer functionality. I'll certainly investigate it though.

Thanks