Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Removing from Round Robin Once Assigned

Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing from Round Robin Once Assigned

Hello

Is there a way to remove certain leads from the round robin once they're assigned? For example, in my smart campaign's smart list, I have it so that the campaign will only affect leads from certain companies. So let's say a lead from "ACME" comes in and I want it to get randomly distributed to a sales rep by using the Random Sample choice. But once that lead from "ACME" is assigned to a specific sales rep, then moving forward, I would like all leads from "ACME" to go to the same sales rep. Otherwise, I could have 10 leads from "ACME" being sent to 10 different sales reps.

Has anyone found a solution for this? Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Removing from Round Robin Once Assigned

You can do a dump of all Account names by Sales rep. Then in your flowstep of this 'round robin' campaign you'd add some conditional statements. If account name contains (X Y Z) then assign to rep A, if account name contains G H I, assign to rep B, etc. Once a month you could go through and update. There is no automated way to do this as far as I know.