SOLVED

remove emails from engagement program

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

remove emails from engagement program

I cloned a set of emails to a new engagement program but I would like to remove one from the new program. However Marketo is telling me that the email is in use so I cannot unapprove it, delete it etc. Does anyone know why it would say this? The email has a different name since it's now part of a new engagement program. The one I cloned is in use in the other engagement program but I don't understand why that would matter. I haven't launched the new engagement program, it is in inactive status.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: remove emails from engagement program

Anne,

Have you checked to see where it's being used (despite the name change)? Select the email from the tree and then select 'Used by' tab next to the 'Summary' tab on the right. This will show you all the programs and assets using the email. It could be referenced in some status campaign. If that doesn't work, you may want to open a case. Good luck.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Joe_Reitz
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Make sure it's not in the stream. Click on the Engagement Program, then the stream tab. Remove it from there, and you should be able to unapprove/delete it no problem

If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, still doesn't work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anne,

Have you checked to see where it's being used (despite the name change)? Select the email from the tree and then select 'Used by' tab next to the 'Summary' tab on the right. This will show you all the programs and assets using the email. It could be referenced in some status campaign. If that doesn't work, you may want to open a case. Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That did it - thanks so much!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad it worked! Happy day!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anne Merkert​,

This post might be helpful to others too. Perhaps a better place for this post would be under Products and Support. You can actually move the post yourself. There's a Move under Actions on the right hand side. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Stacy

Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 2.49.02 PM.png