I may have overlooked something, but when I check our program summary in Marketing activities it says that it has x members that have a success status, but when I pull that information in RCE Program Membership Analysis, the measure "Success (Total)" is a different number completely.
For example, one of our nurture programs only has 2 program statuses- member & influenced, with only one smart campaign changing a lead program status to influenced for click behavior. Influenced program status is considered success, and it shows 41 leads over the last couple months reaching that stage. When I try to compare programs in RCE, it shows that the success (total) is only 27 for that nurture program. I broke it down further and found it correctly identifies 41 as program status influenced, but only 27 count as "success" even though we defined influenced = success.
Has anyone else run into this issue or does RCE define the success step differently?
Hi Binh, did you change what constitutes a success at any time while the program was running? If so, there might be people who are in a status that you currently have marked as a success, but they haven't technically been changed to success even though that status is currently marked as success.
You can check if this might be the case by seeing if these numbers add up. In the example below, No Show was made into a success after all of those people achieved that status so only Requested Recording and Attended go into the actual Success count.
There is a flow step that you can use to update this for anyone who is now in the status that you deem a success.
Thanks for the tips. This is an engagement stream program- so I made a smart list to identify members by program status. It does seem that the program has 41 total successes and 41 with an influenced status, so I don't think that this is the case here. (I'm using member of engagement program & success = true). Also we haven't changed what constitutes a success (it's a relatively new program).
Correct. I am building the report from scratch so the only filter I have is specifying which programs I wanted to look at.
Interesting, I am experiencing this same issue right now! I have attempted a force success status, and will let you know how it works out!