RCA Report for Success + Country

Anonymous
Not applicable

RCA Report for Success + Country

I'm trying to get an RCA program membership analysis report that will show success and also include the country of origin of the leads. The reports I see let me choose "Geo" but that is the channel/program setting.

Am I trying to extract too much from one report?

7 REPLIES 7
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Re: RCA Report for Success + Country

You may need to sync fields to RCE.
Not all fields are availible in RCE. In the admin section for RCE you can select from all the system fields and select which one you require to be a Dimentions or a Measures when in RCE. Fields sync are ready after 24 hours from being syncnd.
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Where is the admin section in RCE to do this?  I need to add the "Country" field to our list of available fields (only "Billing Country" is listed now - which is not very useful).
Edward_Masson
Level 10

In Admin, near the bottom navigation on the right is Revenue Cycle Analytics link.
Then click on the 2nd tab 'Custom Field Sync' and here you'll find all the fields to select to be synced over to RCE.

0EM50000000RWeq.jpg 
Dan_Stevens_

Wow, I didn't even know this capability existed!  When I mentioned this to the RCA guru at Marketo, he claimed that limited fields available for additional dimensions would be addressed in a future release.  I wonder if he knows about this! 😉
Edward_Masson
Level 10

He more likely did not understand the question or thought it was about Field Organizer, where you only get 3 custom fields to create and sync to RCE. Field Organzer is in the bottopm of the Lead Data base section where you gan group fields together.
Dan_Stevens_

Just so I'm clear, in about 24 hours, I should see these newly synced fields over here on the right, correct?

0EM50000000RWf5.jpg

Edward_Masson
Level 10

That's correct. 24 hours for new fields to be syncd.
I also remeber that it's around 3 or 4 am West Coast time when the DB gets refreshed.