SOLVED

"Add to Engagement Program", "Change Engagement Program Stream", How to Remove From Program.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Add to Engagement Program", "Change Engagement Program Stream", How to Remove From Program.

Is it correct that if a different Engagement Program is selected in these flow steps - "Add to Engagement Program" and "Change Engagement Program Stream", the lead will be added to the new Stream of the new Program, not removed from the previous stream (and Program). Therefore, it will end up as being a member of both Engagement Programs, the previous one and the new one. Is this right?

As a follow-up clarification, the way to remove a lead from the previous (or any) Engagement Program is to use the "Change Program Status" flow step with New Status = "Nurture > Not in Program". Is this correct?

Thanks for confirming.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Add to Engagement Program", "Change Engagement Program Stream", How to Remove From Program.

The behavior is slightly different depending on your package.  If you have multi-streams, then a lead can only live in one stream at a time. and the system will ensure this.  @ Sanjeev - it sounds like you have single streams so if you want the lead to only get content from one of the streams, when you add them to the second stream, you should "Pause" them in the previous program. 

I hope this clarifies!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Add to Engagement Program", "Change Engagement Program Stream", How to Remove From Program.

3 Hours and still no response to a straightforward question? 🙂 Hello Employees, Champions...Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

My understanding is as soon as you pull a lead into a new engagement program the lead is automatically pulled out of the original engagement program but the history and analytical stay. That is how I understand the process so far The old way required us to not only pull or push a lead into a program we also had to remove from flow, it looks like we don't have to remove from flow now which is really cool
Anonymous
Not applicable

The behavior is slightly different depending on your package.  If you have multi-streams, then a lead can only live in one stream at a time. and the system will ensure this.  @ Sanjeev - it sounds like you have single streams so if you want the lead to only get content from one of the streams, when you add them to the second stream, you should "Pause" them in the previous program. 

I hope this clarifies!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Cheryl!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think those that are on the single stream option are trying to setup multiple engagement programs and have a contact move through them as if they were in one larger program. For this reason it would be helpful to remove them from one program and add them to another.  Otherwise the transitioning leaves many loopholes (are they early stage vs. late, have they exhausted content vs. skipped due to behavior, etc.). It would be nice to have a clear cut way to connect programs in this manner.