Quick Wins

Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick Wins

Hi there Marketo community,

I would be interested in hearing ideas of "Marketo quick wins" that you have implemented in your organisations that were easy and had a great outcome. This can be internal sales email alerts, landing pages, campaigns.

We have implemented Marketo a couple of months ago and would be really interested in getting some quick wins running while we work on the longer term campaigns.

Thanks for you input! 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

Re: Quick Wins

There are several things that you can do.  I am not sure how far you are into things.  Do you do paid search?  If you are, you could create more relevant PPC landing pages.  Many times, companies are sending prospects to broad product pages.  By having dedicated landing pages, you can get more leads.  

Also, augmenting your data can be a win.  Once you have augmented your data, you can look for more similarities between your prospects, and create some profiles.   This will help you create more targeted campaigns.  

Just a couple of thoughts. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

The biggest quick win I have seen is starting to mirror your Marketo programs with SalesForce campaigns. Once you start having campaign history on the leads and contacts that have opportunity roles you have the frame work for reporting on Marketing's influence on pipeline and opportunities.
Anonymous
Not applicable

also piloting and fully deploying Sales Insight is the other one BIG ONE. sort of the same win from another angle here you are giving Sales visibility to the "Top" of the revenue cycle in Salesforce, where they live. When Sales start using the outlook plug-in to send emails with links to assets hosted by Marketo vs. PDF attachments they start to see buyer behavior based on facts not just what they want it to be...