Question about gamification

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Question about gamification

Hi,

I'm about to launch a global campaign and in order to get our employees involved I was thinking that I could implement a gamification tool. Are you using any? Which one would you recommend for a one-off experience? Have you integrated the tool to Marketo? To your CRM? (if yes which one). Any advises/tips? My goal is that not only sales are rewarded for closing deals but also marketers for launching great campaigns, the doc team for creating ad-hoc documents, pre-sales etc.

Cécile @ Talend

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about gamification

Hi Cecile,

We use Badgeville for our gamification in community which has a lot of positives, but I'm not as familiar as how you would implement something like this on a "one-off experience". If you'd like to chat offline about any tactics or advice I have about gamification in general, shoot me an email and we can chat!

Best,
Liz
Mark_Farnell
Level 5

Re: Question about gamification

We use Hoopla, they've just deployed an HTML version which works a dream (used to run on Adobe Air, very intensive and needed constant updating).  Fairly easy to set up, bu you do need to put a bit of effort in.  Very good value though and achieves a lot.  Well worth a demo.  We integrate it into Salesforce.