Question About Engagement Cadence and 1st Cast

Anonymous
Not applicable

Question About Engagement Cadence and 1st Cast

I turned on our engagement programs on Sept. 20, and began adding leads to streams a few days later. I have the cadence for all streams set for every 2 weeks, Tuesday at 10am. The only major changes I have made to the streams since then is adding some additional content. So far no casts have been sent out. (I thought for sure that emails would go out this morning). Does the first cast send out 2 weeks from when an email enters into a stream (meaning not all leads will be on the same schedule), or 2 weeks from when I turn on the programs (in which case, emails should have sent out by now)? Or 2 weeks from when I add content to a stream (most streams had their content already added when I turned the programs on, but there were one or 2 streams that I added content to a few days later).

Right now some of the streams say 2 weeks until the next cast, and a few say 7 days. Shouldn't those that say 2 weeks have sent something out this morning?

If the issue is all of the leads in the streams have reached their communication limits for the time being, is there an easy way I can see that this is what's causing the problem? (I don't think every single lead would have reached their limits, though. This is just a thought.)
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question About Engagement Cadence and 1st Cast

I am having this exact problem. I upped my limits and they went out finally. Still confused by it though 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Emily,

The cast is sent out based on when you have content activated, or you set the cadence, or you turn the engagement program on.  Can you send a link to the program in question?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheryl,
Yes, should I post it here? I also logged a Support ticket in the meantime.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you logged a support ticket you are good.  No need to post the link here.  They should be able to help you.