Property Sheet Changes Don't Save

Anonymous
Not applicable

Property Sheet Changes Don't Save

I have a form on a landing page.  I wish to change the width of div#outerWrapDiv or div#mktContent for this particular instance of the landing page.  I do not want to change the original template.  As far as I can tell, I should be able to change the value in the property sheet, overwriting the original template value.  However, while the property sheet shows "width" as a value, and allows me to type in an alteration, as soon as I click out of that element, it reverts to its original value.

To get around this, I've had to add an HTML element to the page, overwriting the css width with my own code.
div#innerWrapDiv {
  width: auto;
}

I would prefer to make the change through the property sheet if possible.  Can anyone explain to me why this doesn't work, or what I could be doing wrong?  I don't have a lot of experience working through Marketo, I'm used to our regular CMS, but all indications are that I should be able to do this through the property sheet.  Else why show me the value in an editable field in the first place?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Property Sheet Changes Don't Save

You could change the css code that Marketo made to fit with the width that you want. Instead of doing inline coding. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Property Sheet Changes Don't Save

I don't think anything I've mentioned would be considered inline styling.  Unless changes to the property sheet are written that way by Marketo.
The main problem I'm having is that I'm trying to change Marketo css, but Marketo refuses to save my changes, only reverts to the original values.  I'm not sure what other method of changing the Marketo css you are referring to.  Could you be more specific?