Program Cloning Fail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Program Cloning Fail

I have run into a problem with a few of my programs. The programs each appear to have a corrupted asset that looks like a campaign folder, but has the drop down options of a smart campaign. The corrupted assets can't be selected and they can't be deleted. I have tried cloning the programs, but the corrupted asset seems to prevent successful cloning of the program. When I clone individual landing pages out of the program, they remain in the original program but seem to have ties to the new program.  If I try to create a new landing page within the new program under the same name as the previously failed landing page, the program says the asset with that name already exists. I have never before run into a glitch like this. I have tried refreshing my browser and restarting Marketo in hopes that it just needed to refresh. Unfortunately, that did not solve the problem. This has happened to me in three separate programs today. If anyone has experienced this problem and has a solution, please let me know. I would be so appreciative.
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Program Cloning Fail

Hi Anna,
Have you tried going into the Assets tab of the program and deleting from there?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anna,

If you have not done so already can you please submit the details through your normal support process?
The Marketo Support team can examine the issue and have it resolved.

Regards,
Cathal
Anonymous
Not applicable

We've been experiencing irregularities here as well. What we're facing are non-editable emails & invalid landingpage URLs. So we have a program we've cloned containing a landing page, press view approved page, and it brings up my generic default. It's only been happening in the past week. I have created a ticket with support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rick,

I tried to delete the asset via the Assets tab, but it doesn't appear there. I've submitted a support request to get some help resolving this. Thank you all for your help!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am experiencing similiar issues.  I clone a program and then it won't let me delete it.  Or I clone a program (because I don't want to recreate the workflow) and edit the email.  When I send a test it's fine but when I send the actual email the content represents the email from the cloned program.  I would never have caught this had I not sent the emails to my lead record directly to confirm the tokens were corrently.  I had a support ticket opened and they said they cleared my cache but a week later I am running into again.  I thought Marketo was working to speed things up but feels like there are more bugs than ever.