SOLVED

Process to incentivize internal referral event registrations?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Process to incentivize internal referral event registrations?

Hey all,

We are encouraging our sales reps to invite prospects, customers and partners to one of our events. We want to highlight top individual referrers and teams that drive the most registrations.

Right now, our process is:

1. Create utm parameters by team:

pastedImage_0.png

2. Create static lists by team:

pastedImage_1.png

3. Campaign flow step --> Add to list based on utm_source:

pastedImage_2.png

4. Create Smart lists for members of lists:

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

5. Create report by smart lists.

We are trying to figure out a way to look at this by individual champion. It would be pretty tedious to do this per each individual. Does someone know a way I could create a report or set this up to easily track by owner?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Re: Process to incentivize internal referral event registrations?

Hi Allison,

The best way to do it is by adding names in the URL.

As i can see you also have a UTM_Term section empty. you can use it or ask your sales rep to add their name at that place to generate the URL.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Hi Allison,

The best way to do it is by adding names in the URL.

As i can see you also have a UTM_Term section empty. you can use it or ask your sales rep to add their name at that place to generate the URL.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ravi Ansal​ are you proposing that I scale out my process to look for every individual by utm term? That seems extremely tedious to manage for each campaign! Or are you recommending a master campaign of sorts?

I'm trying to figure out a scalable option that i can clone easily... thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps skip the adding to static list section - this ought to help you scale. In other words, go straight to creating the smartlist and look for specific UTM values.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Charlie Liang​ ok, those data values change often so we need a static list. For now, I'll just keep as is. thank you!