SOLVED

Preview Email Tokens Before Sending

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Preview Email Tokens Before Sending

Hi everyone,

I would like to know how you can preview an email with tokens, like you would a mail merge on microsoft word so you can look through and check that all the tokens are working for each lead.
At the moment when you preview an email the tokens are blank because the they aren't pulling from anything specific.
Is there a way I can look at each lead specific email with their token filled in before I send the email?

Many thanks! 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Preview Email Tokens Before Sending

Hi Olivia, you can send a sample of the email, and in the Lead section, enter an email address of someone who is in your lead database. The Send To section determines who the sample will be sent to. In the example below, I will receive the test email, and it will contain all of the tokens populated based on in the information in my record.

0EM50000000SbCJ.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Olivia, you can send a sample of the email, and in the Lead section, enter an email address of someone who is in your lead database. The Send To section determines who the sample will be sent to. In the example below, I will receive the test email, and it will contain all of the tokens populated based on in the information in my record.

0EM50000000SbCJ.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Before I thought that if you did it like that it would send to the lead as well.