Personalized agendas

Anonymous
Not applicable

Personalized agendas

For any event program, is it possible for registered attendees to view a copy of a personalized agenda (based on their selections on our registration form)? We would like to post the personalized agenda on a landing page that each member can access a few days prior to our event. Is this possible? Or are any alternative options available? We've already distributed a confirmation email to attendees. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Delinda_Tinkey1
Level 5

Re: Personalized agendas

The best answer depends on the extent of their agenda choices, but one way you could do this is with segmentation. If leads can choose session 1 or session 2, make a segment for "Session" and group the leads accordingly. On the landing page with the agenda, use dynamic content to display the agenda based on which session segment they are in.

If you go this route, you might also want to have a form on the agenda page that will tell them "You are currently viewing this page as acb@abc.com, if this is not you, click here." Then they could put in their own email address and see the agenda as themselves.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would think you could also do this with tokens, depending on how the registration form was set up and how each session choice was captured (were they individual field selections). Essentially using their answers to the registration form on the agenda page:

Please review your agenda below:

{{lead.session1}}

{{lead.session2}}

{{lead.session3}}

I'm stingy with segmentations because I believe Marketo still limits you to 20 for your entire instance of Marketo?

I agree with Delinda that having a "Not you, click here" option is great.

Delinda_Tinkey1
Level 5

I was picturing the need for greater formatting flexibility, but yes Michaela's idea is great. I heart tokens. Use them whenever you can!