Pending email won't delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pending email won't delivered

Hi,

I'm tryign to send a test campaign to myself before sending thousands of emails, but for some reason I don't receive the email. I see that the email was sent but not delivered. It's in pending. I've sent this an hour ago and usually it arrives in less than a minute - any idea what could that be?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pending email won't delivered

Hi Yifat-check your spam folder. If your company has implemented any new filtering services on email it'll be intercepted. Or, if you're sending the email from an address that you haven't added to your safe sender list, it may be blocked and caught in Marketo limbo attempting delivery.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pending email won't delivered

Are you sending the test email using the Send Email flow action or using the "Send Test" function?  Occasionally, we've experienced that we don't receive the email when using "Send Test".   When using the Send Email flow action to send a test, I will include the lead record with my corporate email address as well as other email addresses to ensure I get a delivery. to at least one of these in case there is some issue with spam blockers.