Partial Functionality from Engagement Dashboard

Bluewolf_Beyond
Level 1

Partial Functionality from Engagement Dashboard

Hey, hoping someone here might be able to help me troubleshoot some issues I've been having with my Engagement Program Dashboard.  I set up a drip campaign.  When a member then fills out a form, he/she is paused and updated as Engaged.

3 weeks have passed, and 3 emails have been sent out.  I have a number of converted leads.  While Engagement and Unsubscribes are updated on the dashboard, the Progression Status and Highest Engagement metrics remain blank.

Why is this?  Any thoughts/suggestions?
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Partial Functionality from Engagement Dashboard

I'd recommend filing a support ticket for this.  There may be underlying factors that only support can draw out for you.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Progression status will only get updated if you have campaigns that are moving leads into the different statuses.  If you don't have these set up, nothing will show up.  Are you using emails or programs in your streams?  If programs, engagement is based on membership and success and also requires that you move leads through statuses with campaigns.  Hope this helps.
Bluewolf_Group
Level 1

I'm using emails in my streams, and I am moving leads into different statuses as they convert.  Might end up filing a support ticket, unless there's an easy fix I've overlooked.  Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

This sounds like a bug.  Can you send a link to your program?
Bluewolf_Group
Level 1

Sure.  How do I send it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you are on the program in Marketo, copy the URL.  You can then paste the URL into the post.  Others will not be able to access this URL, but I have a way to look.
Bluewolf_Group
Level 1

Looks like data is finally coming through, but I'm attaching the URL all the same just in case you discover anything new. It would be nice to know if I should always expect such a long wait time after implementing an Engagement Program.

https://app-abk.marketo.com/#NP1011A1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me the link to the engagement program?  I can't find it...