Opportunity reports

Anonymous
Not applicable

Opportunity reports

Is there a Marketo/SFDC report that shows how many campaign touches it takes for opportunities to move from one stage to the next? For example, I would like to be able to pull a report for opportunities that moved from stage 1 to 3 and what campaigns they touched along the way.

I know that the Opportunity Influence Analyzer might be a tool we can use, but you can only drill into individual opportunities versus looking at the larger picture.

Any feedback would be great!
5 REPLIES 5
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Re: Opportunity reports

Good question Michelle.  I'm trying to figure this one out myself.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

We currently do this in Excel by tieing together Opportunity and Campaign reports by Account Name. Both reports are downloaded from SFDC.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Charlie! Thanks for the feedback! Okay, so currently it's a manual process for you to create the report. I was hoping there was an easier way besides doing it manually, but guess not. Would be great if RCA can do this in the future.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hmmm I'm trying to figure out how to do this Charlie's way, so if we don't use accounts and we go by contacts, I'd have to create a report on those contacts that have an opportunity within a campaign?  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Michelle T, you'll need to pull an report of all Opportunities with Account Name and another report with all Campaigns and related Accounts. Then, you can tie these pieces of information together in Excel and report on them as needed.