Opportunity information in email results

Anonymous
Not applicable

Opportunity information in email results

I was curious if there was a way to show opprotunity information of a lead in email results.

We are really curious to see what our leads probability percentages are but we have to click on the leads name then navigate to the opprotunity tab to view them for EACH indivdual lead. If there is not a way - any idea how we could filter the results to get on the fly information within the email results section of (for example) leads with a probability of 50% or less?

I know there are ways to get that data via smart filters and analytics but it would be awesome to have this right inside each campaign we run!

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Opportunity information in email results

Do you have RCA? I'll assume you don't have RCA. 

You can't add Probability to the Email Performance Analytics reports, but what you can do is in the Smart List of the report, you can add "Has Opportunity (True) +(add choice) Probability (is greater than) 50". That will show you only the results for those leads who's probability was over 50% & how they responded to your emails.

You could additionally make a Segmentation - Probability. 0-20%, 20-50%, etc.. Then Group the Report by Segmentation - Probability. Either way would get you to the data you're interested. Segmentation is harder, but will give you a richer report.