SOLVED

Opinions about Using Knak to create Marketo templates?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opinions about Using Knak to create Marketo templates?

Has anyone used Knak and, if so, do you think it made it easier to create customized Marketo templates?

How It Works – knak.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mike_Nawa
Level 2

Re: Opinions about Using Knak to create Marketo templates?

Hi Joy,

We used Knak to create our Email and Landing page templates and found the tool to be extremely easy to use! The designer makes it very easy to customize colors, add logos, etc to get the templates in brand in minutes. From there you can set up an integration that allows you to sync the templates you create right to design studio.

Originally we were looking at outside agencies to handle this project for us and we're so happy we came across Knak. In less than a days worth of work we had fully built out program templates with corresponding emails and landing pages for all of our various marketing tactics. Also, having responsive design built right in without having to code anything in HTML was huge for us! Knak frequently comes out with new templates too that keep us coming back. 

Hope this helps and if there's anything else I can answer for you feel free to reach out!

Best,

Michael

Michael Nawa

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joy, we have been using knak templates, and only knak, for quite some time and are very thrilled with the results. They have a combination of both email and landing page templates that are extremely user friendly and that’s what really draws me to them. I have no experience developing or designing, yet it allows me to create beautiful landing pages and emails by simply adding in imagery and text. When you’re logged in and choosing your template, they even give you examples of what the template might be used for (i.e. Welcome Email,  Webinar Invite, Event Confirmation, etc.) – so it really takes the guess work out and allows you to work quickly. Right in knak you can choose your branding, font, colours, add social links, etc. and bring the template right over into your Marketo instance. We use the templates for everything, from a simple “thank you” email to a full online advertising landing page.  All in all, knak has made all of our lives easier because we have the ability to create custom pages/emails with such ease. I highly recommend them! Hope that helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morgan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion and experience with me; it is very helpful!

Regards,

Joy

Noah_Lohr
Level 2

Joy,

We've been using Knak for a few months now and it has transformed the way our emails and landing pages look. It's the only service I could find that provided both landing pages and email templates under one roof. I have no html experience so the ability to generate and manipulate modern looking, responsive templates in a matter of minutes has been a game changer. The integration was extremely simple and the team at Knak is hands on and responsive to any questions. I highly recommend giving the trial a shot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Noah,

Thank you very much for replying to my question; your insights and advice are very helpful, and appreciated!

Regards,

Joy

Guy_Goldstein6
Level 5

Hi Joy,

The answer is Yes! It is absolutely transformative, even for companies with solid IT teams.

As a Marketo consultant, one of the tasks I've always loathed was when clients wanted to redesign their email templates. I've been fluent in HTML since around 1995, but creating templates that are responsive, compatible with Marketo, visually appealing, and easy to use is heartbreaking. It's mundane, it's tedious, and after 20 hours of programming I'd wind up with a "good enough" email.

After I introduced my first client to Knak, the change was pretty much mindblowing. Within minutes they were off and running doing their own design and pushing templates into Marketo, they looked good and they worked - I've never been so happy to NOT get 20 hours of work

Today any time a client wants me to create a template, I literally just introduce them to Knak, because it's easier for me it's easier for them and they get so much more value than having to start from scratch.

As someone who is familiar with HTML, I can also tell you that the code is very well written, and if you know your way around it's REALLY easy to transform a single knak template into a series of templates for different purposes giving you a clean and consistent theme for your company.

Disclosure - I am myself a knak customer, but I get no commissions or payment for recommending knak - I just really really appreciate having a product that saves me so much time and effort!

-- Guy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Guy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to so thoroughly answer my question! Your experience and insights are very helpful!

Regards,

Joy

Guy_Goldstein6
Level 5

Joy, thank you for taking the time to thank every person who answered personally - It's a rare thing to be that attentive in this digital age... It is a very good sign for whoever has got you looking after their Marketo

Guy

Anonymous
Not applicable

🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Joy I agree with Guy (who is helping us with Marketo locally). Knak is just the tool I needed as a marketer with limited HTML programming knowledge.

Even if I have to make some adjustments to the fully responsive temples, they will be just a tweak. Also, when there was a template I did not find (eCommerce in particular), I emailed Pierce and within a few days they added.

I strongly recommend.

Good luck!