Opening your kimono with your open rates?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Opening your kimono with your open rates?

OK, so I know there are a bunch of benchmarking reports out there for different open rates, and they can certainly vary with your audience & industry, but  some of those are a little older and it is always more fun hearing about what your peers are up to in real time rather than just checking out industry reports.  

I am wondering if anyone wants to open your kimono and share your average range of open rates/ctr for one or any of the following:

Job Title Targeted Purchased Lists:
Op-In Customer News Letters:
General Nurturing Emails: 
Industry Targeted Communications to Existing Leads:
Event Announcements/Invitations:
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Opening your kimono with your open rates?

Marketo has an email benchmarking tool that lets you compare your email marketing stats against other Marketo customers.

http://www.marketo.com/b2b-marketing-resources/best-practices/email-marketing/marketo-benchmark-on-e...
Anonymous
Not applicable

I posted links to several benchmarks and ranges in my Email Reputation Chapter. Go to the end to see the links.
http://www.slideshare.net/jdavidhill/marketo-email-reputation-management

Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of data. I'm not sure many folks would be able to share that level of detail or if it would even be relevant. I find companies vary widely. Real content providers may have different rates than manufacturers or service providers who create content.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, not really looking for the benchmarking reports, and I was curious to ask the community because I would think most main Marketo users would be able to share if they wanted to. I guess I should share some of mine before I start asking others to share theirs. I am giving my lows, and my highs for the ranges.

Job Title Targeted Purchased Lists: 8-15%

Op-In Customer News Letters: 20-35%
General Nurturing Emails: 20-25%
Industry Targeted Communications to Existing Leads: Haven't done this yet
Event Announcements/Invitations: 10-25%