SOLVED

On24 Help: How are leads "Attended" with a webinar that hasn't even happened yet?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

On24 Help: How are leads "Attended" with a webinar that hasn't even happened yet?

I'm new to Marketo, but not new with On24.

We have a webinar program synced with an On24 event taking place on July 31.  Things are synced accordingly based on Event ID and so forth.  We are getting registrations which is great but I am noticing that a handful of them are now marked as Attended!   How can that be if On24 is the one who is supposed to push that information at the conclusion of the webinar? 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: On24 Help: How are leads "Attended" with a webinar that hasn't even happened yet?

Look at the Activity Log of those that have the "Attended" program status and see if there is a Campaign Name associated with the change in program status activity.  You may have a smart campaign that is inadvertently triggered by the registration and is updating the program status to "Attended".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: On24 Help: How are leads "Attended" with a webinar that hasn't even happened yet?

Look at the Activity Log of those that have the "Attended" program status and see if there is a Campaign Name associated with the change in program status activity.  You may have a smart campaign that is inadvertently triggered by the registration and is updating the program status to "Attended".
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, that helped me isolate the issue and was able to better assist the Operations team to fix it!