Nurture campaign segmentation question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nurture campaign segmentation question

I have a field in the my Marketo DB I'd like to target one of our nurture campaigns off of. It is a date field for what we call an "Audit Date".

I would like to create my nuture campaign smart list to look at this date to start the trigger for the email content.

My question is:  Is there a way to have a smart list query statement be something like: “audit date” is less than yesterday, this way the nature campaign will be evergreen any time a new audit date comes into the Marketo DB

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Nurture campaign segmentation question

Hi Rob,

Just create your smart campaign with a filter "audit date" is in past 24 hours and run it every day. Set the qualification rules so that a lead can only go through it once.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gregoire -- I'm not sure I can do that. When I pull the filed in to the Smartlist I don't see a option of putting in 24hours. See screen cap below. -RB

pastedImage_0.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Audit date IN PAST (instead of IS) then you will be able to type "24 hours".

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

And as Sydney wrote, the field has to a be a Date field.

-Greg

SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I know there is a way to do this, but you have to be using the right type of field to do it. I use something like this to pull a report of leads that are signed up for a recurring webinar, but the date they selected is Today.

pastedImage_0.png

The field type has to be date:

pastedImage_1.png

Is your field set up that way?