SOLVED

Not logging an activity via marketo

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not logging an activity via marketo

Whenever a new lead is pushed from marketo to salesfore (having completd a form) via the add to campaign function, it adds the activity to the lead.

Does anyone know if there a way to not add this activity? As we only want to see sales activities in salesforce, not these activities from the leads

Cheers
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Not logging an activity via marketo

Do you have a trigger campaign set up to automatically add activities when a new lead is created? Or else go into the Admin section and see which activities are being pushed to Salesforce automatically. I know we had activies checked for those, but then our sales group didn't like them.

Go to Admin - Salesforce. Then click the "Edit Sync Options" to see what activities are checked there.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Do you have a trigger campaign set up to automatically add activities when a new lead is created? Or else go into the Admin section and see which activities are being pushed to Salesforce automatically. I know we had activies checked for those, but then our sales group didn't like them.

Go to Admin - Salesforce. Then click the "Edit Sync Options" to see what activities are checked there.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect - I did actually know how to do that, I just forgot that I knew 🙂 Thank you very much