No campaign members? Where is everyone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

No campaign members? Where is everyone?

I have a smart campaign setup based off a trigger (filled out a form on our website and joined a list). The Smart List instructions are correct and Flow looks good from what I can see (even had a Marketo consultant double check). Lightbulb is on but no campaign members. Before you say 'maybe nobody filled out our form', I will share that 3 of us (not previously in the Marketo or SF system) just registered to experience this flow. Hours later we have not received anything and there are no campaign members in my campaign.

Any ideas??? I need this to work!

Thanks
Christina
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No campaign members? Where is everyone?

It sounds like something is not right.  If you have checked and believe this should work, please log a support ticket.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I submitted a ticket. Was just trying here as another resource. The Marketo Consultant checked everything she said (and we pay her!)
Anonymous
Not applicable

The strange part is that we have 1 member of the campaign. But the 3 internal people using our personal emails are not receiving the communications. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you confirm that they are not unsubscribed?  Is the activity log showing the email was delivered?
Anonymous
Not applicable

These are emails brand new, never used to test, so it's impossible they are unsubscribed. The activity log?? Is that the same as the Results tab? I dont see where I would see the email sent on here. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Christina,

The activity log is in the lead record itself.  Open the Lead detail for one of the people that filled out the form internally and check the last tab to see if the email was delivered.

Does the flow include some sort of block on webmail addresses or addresss from within your company domain?

One other question - what is the first step in the flow?  I once had an issue where my first step was a "Wait" and that caused some issues....

- Jocelyn
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jocelyn,

The form is not built in Marketo so not sure if that matters here for what you are suggesting. 

No steps in the Flow. Step 1 is send email using random sample. Strange I see some people in the campaign receiving emails but few people internally who tried could not get the email to trigger and send to them.

Support is on it - hopefully! 

Thanks!

Christina
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Going on what you have writen, If the form is not built in Marketo and you have a trigger of 'Filled out Form' then nobody is going to get the email!

Without seing it, it sounds that nobody will meet the requirments to be sent an email.