Newly created assets appearing elsewhere - glitch?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Newly created assets appearing elsewhere - glitch?

Has anyone experienced a glitch where you create a new asset under a program, but it doesn't show up there when you click create? Then, when you search for it specifically, you find that it was placed under an unrelated program? The weird thing is that the "New Smart Campaign" box even auto-populates with the correct program name. It just doesn't send it there.

I'm wondering if that has happened to anyone else, or if I'm going crazy. 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Newly created assets appearing elsewhere - glitch?

Hey Jeff,

I'm not aware of any current issues that would cause this.  Can you log a support ticket with details regarding the specific assets where you saw this occur?
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's very odd. When you reload your browser, is it there? Or somewhere else?

In any event, if this happens consistently please reach out to support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are not going bonkers. I have seen it happen numerous times and have not been able to reproduce the sporadic issue. Probably happens a few times a month.
  • Step 1: Create or clone an an asset withith a program (forget which one).
  • Step 2: The asset doesn't show up. It's no where to be found. If I try to create it again, Marketo tells me the asset already exists)
  • Step 3: Log out and then log back in---the asset magically appears.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Similar to Jeff, I find that sometimes I have to refresh my browser for things to appear... They don't just appear in the list which is quite annoying. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Jeff and Dory. Good to know I'm not the only one. Yes, I've found that refreshing helps, although sometimes I have to wait a while and then refresh. An immediate refresh will often still keep it under the wrong folder. I'll have to try the logging out option. Thanks!