SOLVED

New to Marketo - Need Help Tracking on Website

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to Marketo - Need Help Tracking on Website

I am new to Marketo and I added myself as a lead to track myself and see what happens - how it looks, what happens, etc.  I went to my activity log and it only shows what emails I have clicked on, forms I have filled out, etc. why isn't it showing that I have gone to a speicfic product page on my website? 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New to Marketo - Need Help Tracking on Website

Have you added the Munchkin tracking code to your web site?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you added the Munchkin tracking code to your web site?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told by IT that the Munchkin tracking code has been added, but I will double check with them to make sure it was done properly, thanks for your help! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

You probably can check yourself. View the source of your home page (or any other page you want to track in Marketo) and then search for "munchkin". Assuming you don't sell Wizard of Oz memorabilia, it should be the only case of that word in the page source. 😉

If anyone knows the lore of why this is called Munchkin code, I'd be willing to listen!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is on the homepage (at the very least), I wonder if there is a typo or something else causing it not work properly because we are getting the annonoymus viewers, its just not tracking. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you create a smart list for leads that have visited that page, do you see yourself (or anyone) in that list?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently, I was looking in the wrong spot.  I was going to Lead Database > All leads and clicking on myself there - but when I go to analytics > web page activitity it works and I see all of my web activity.  Is there not a way to see everything about a specific lead all together?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Might you have two entries for your lead? Did you create that smart list? Do you see just one result? or many?