New Nurture System

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Nurture System

Hello All,

I am fairly new to the new nurturing setup in Marketo.

I am looking to nurture SEM leads from our LinkedIn Advertising account, which reside in a SFDC Campaign from 2013, but we also want to nurture leads that are entered into the campaign to date/moving forward.

What are some best options for filter criteria?

Should I be funneling these leads into a batch campaign with the necessary filter criteria, or should I be creating trigger campaign for actions?

All 101 is welcomed.

Thanks,
David
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Nurture System

David,

There many ways to do this depending on the complexity of your needs, but it sounds like a trigger would work best in your instance. Basically, you'd be telling Marketo which leads to automatically grab and put into your engagement stream.

Below is a article to get you started.

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LAZwCAO
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Nurture System

I think I answered my own questions, but any insight will be helpful so I appreciate it.

For my 2013 LinkedIn leads .. I need to create a separate smart list that corresponds to my LinkedIn Leads 2013 SFDC campaign, which will be entered into our nurture stream through an 'Add to Nuture' (Batch Campaign).

I will do a corresponding smart list for all leads moving forward, but I will need to create an 'Add to Nuture' (Trigger Campaign) when a lead is freshly added into the 2014 SFDC campaign.

Does this sound right?

Thanks,
David