new leads vs total leads uploaded through list import each month

Anonymous
Not applicable

new leads vs total leads uploaded through list import each month

I need a report urgently so see  trends how much new leads were added through list import vs total leads uploaded in that month. I am only able to see new new leads per month created through list import. For this I have created a "Lead Performance" report and in smart list I used filer "Original Source Type = List Import" but I am not sure how I can get total number of leads uploaded. Is there some way to check to see the trend of new leads vs existing for all list uploads?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: new leads vs total leads uploaded through list import each month

Hi RightWave >

Create a Smart List >> List Import (the same way it is right now).

Then create a Leads by Month report & add a custom column (the smart list you just created)...

Then you see all leads created that month (total) and just the ones via list import.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Adam,

Thank you very much for your reply. I think I was not clear in my previous note. I need a report that will show total leads uploaded in that month and total net new leads creted in that month for example suppoes in Jan 2014 we uploaded total 100 leads in Marketo via list import and there were only 40 new leads came through list import in that month.

We do not want to see total new leads created vs new leads created through list import. Instead we want to see stats for total leads uploaded through list import (existing + new) and total net new leads created per month.

Hope I am clear now 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Then do one smart list as I described. And another smart list that was "Was added to List".