New Idea is "Done!": Create Section in "My Profile" to track my Discussions/Ideas

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Idea is "Done!": Create Section in "My Profile" to track my Discussions/Ideas

We are excited to announce that you now have more granularity in the "Recent Activity" drop down menu in your community profile. This enables you to easily keep track of ideas you've created, commented on and liked, as well as discussions you've started and replied to. We even added subscribed discussions to the list. 
0EM50000000QDiB.jpg

Congratulations to Caleb T from Lawlogix for having his idea become a new feature, and to the several other people that contributed a similar idea. You can view the original idea thread here

Interested to see what other great features we've added in the community recently? Click on the community side bar "See Recent Community Updates" to stay up to date! 
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Idea is "Done!": Create Section in "My Profile" to track my Discussions/Ideas

This is great Liz!  However, when I click Previous when viewing the Recent Activity, the "An Error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. " message is displayed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Idea is "Done!": Create Section in "My Profile" to track my Discussions/Ideas

Elliott, I am looking into this and will get back to you. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Liz, I'm really excited that this has been implemented as I think it will be a great asset to the community!

I'd also like to confirm Elliott's issue is happening on my end as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked today and it appears that this problem has been eliminated!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know Elliott, much appreciated!