Needing to pull reports for an event invitation email

Kaitlyn_Nelson2
Level 2

Needing to pull reports for an event invitation email

So I am working on an event  that has 4 emails going out to the targeted list. The first one went out a few weeks ago and the campaign owner is requesting that we pull some data from the first email send as she has some concerns in that she is receiving more event registrations from IT personas than procurement.

My data pull request was:

"Can you tell me how many of the following we targeted for email send 1 for all countries and then just Germany?

Contacts:
Companies:
IT contacts:
Procurement contacts:"

I've poked around in RCE a little bit, but I'm not sure I'm pulling the data in the most efficient way? If that makes sense? I'm not very familiar with RCE so if someone could help me figure out  how to set up these reports so I can just get simple numbers for each of the values, I would appreciate it!!

1 REPLY 1
Carrie_Chandle1
Level 6 - Community Advisor

Re: Needing to pull reports for an event invitation email

So, you could get at 3 of your 4 asks using smart lists...

1. Contacts - Use the "was sent email" or "was delivered email" (based on what the campaign owner wants to see), and this will get you the # of people
  2. IT Contacts - Add a filter to smart list #1 for your IT contacts and this will get you the # of people
  3. Procurement Contacts - Same as #2

For # of companies, I'll be the first to admit I would just export list #1 and use Excel, but that's because RCE just makes me mad sometimes Otherwise, you can pull the report in RCE using an Email Analysis Report. And, if your IT / Procurement contacts are flagged with a field value, you could add those into the RCE report and get everything there.

Use the Email Name filter to narrow down to the specific email send(s).

pastedImage_1.png