Need to View Multiple Fields in Report Subscription

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to View Multiple Fields in Report Subscription

I've seen a lot of discussions and ideas about smart list subscriptions, which is basically what I'm trying to find a workaround for. This is a really basic thing that it seems like Marketo should be able to do...somehow.

We want to capture the data of cancelled users right around the time of cancellation. We route them into a smart list at the exact moment and want to run a report daily with all the appropriate fields (matching the "View" we created in the smart list).

But for some reason, we can only "groups leads by" one specific field (such as email address) instead of multiple fields.

How do we basically build our own report view so we can see what we want in the subscription sends?

If I'm missing a discussion that solves this, PLEASE point me in the right direction.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need to View Multiple Fields in Report Subscription

Anyone have thoughts on this?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need to View Multiple Fields in Report Subscription

Hi Zachary,

Assuming you can identify a canceled user with a Lead field, you can create a Lead Analysis (https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KzXs) report in Revenue Explorer, grouped by more than one field, and subscribe to it.

TJ