Need to create automated weekly report on form fills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need to create automated weekly report on form fills

Sales Force is what the sales team uses. I am over the marketing automation alone so i do not deal with with it but it seems i need to dig into it to get this reporting done .

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are both platforms synced to one another or is your Marketo environment standalone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

They are in sync thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im learning a lot from this discussion so special thanks to all those who are giving me your thoughts i'm very new to marketo so troubleshooting is one of the best ways for me to learn.

Anonymous
Not applicable

what if i created a smart list in the lead database that had all the attributes i needed. Is there a way to link this list to a subscription?

Dan_Stevens_

As of now, you cannot subscribe to Smart Lists (unless you were among selected customers to trial this back in June) - that capability is supposedly coming in October.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If i were to separate the forms into separate programs, would there be a local report that would list the clients and attributes?

Dan_Stevens_

First, there's no need you use separate forms.  Not only is this not a very scalable approach (especially if you're using the same form fields on each form), but there are no separate reports that you can run from within Marketo that filter on form name.  You want to focus on the PROGRAMS and the specific PROGRAM STATUSES.  That being said, there are still no lead-level reports that you can use out-of-the-box.  The Program Performance Report would get you what you need at the PROGRAM level, but you still won't be able to see WHO achieved those specific program statuses/success.  RCE would be required.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys for your help. I'm going to dig a little deeper into sales force and let you know what we can pull off that way. Will be updating soon!