MS Outlook add-in problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

MS Outlook add-in problems

My outlook add-in had been disabled, I've enabled it again but it still won't work. I uninstalled but can't seem to reinstall it. Any ideas?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MS Outlook add-in problems

Hi Andrea,
I would suggest to revoke the your email's license for MSI and then reissue it. You will then get a new registration code. Try that one when reinstalling and hopefully it will resolve this issue.

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - having this issue consistently with 2 of my sales reps. It's painful to uninstall, revoke license & reinstall - thoughts?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue Allison S!  

Uninstalling, revoking license, and reinstalling is what support instructed me to tell them to do, but that isn't working either.  Concerned the sales team is just going to give up on this feature since it is proving to be time consuming and difficult to get it installed.  Support just keeps telling me that it is the end user's computer and not any issue with the Marketo add-in...  Any ideas?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally found the same problem I am currently running into here. I have 3 sales reps that have come to me a total of 4 times now since I started at my company last week. For some reason the MSI Plug-In is consistently "breaking" and it is getting cumbersome and very frustrating for the sales reps to come to me and have it revoked then re-issued. Any advice or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kate, Marketo Support ended up asking me for each sales person's name and email address and set up a call with each of them to trouble shoot the issue. I was worried the sales team would be annoyed at having to do this, but they took it in stride (thankfully).  The calls only took about 10 minutes each, and the problem was resolved.  However, one of the sales guys started having Outlook email issues almost immediately after having the Marketo Sales Insight add-in installed (disappearing emails, emails not sending, etc.).  Our tech support could not find an immediate cause and after researching it for a week, found that add-ins like this one can cause these mysterious issues.  The add-in was uninstalled, and the email issues immediately cleared up!  Our other users have not had this issue, but just wanted to put this one user's experience out there in case you have something similar happen.  Hope this helps and good luck!! 🙂