SOLVED

MQL Reporting

Go to solution
AJ_Navarro
Level 2

MQL Reporting

Hello,

I am trying to set up logic so that when a lead MQL's, Marketo will populate a custom field with a time stamp and what caused them to MQL. I've read a few post on here already similar to this but could not get a clear answer. Our interesting moments work well but I would to create a report on what pieces of content across our channels contributed to a lead MQLing. I have the following set up so far, I plan to use the flow step to populate a field which will contain the MQL reason. Any ideas on how to best achieve this. Is using tokens possible? 

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 2.38.46 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: MQL Reporting

The first trigger in your smart list concerns me -- does anyone that has an Interesting Moment for email actually become MQL?

The second trigger seems like the proper lifecycle modeling to reflect this. If you want to capture the timestamp for this you could do it with a few tokens in the flow step. The standard {{system.dateTime}} will give you that data, and a Trigger Token can likely pull the program name of what initiated it: {{trigger.Trigger Name}} or {{trigger.Name}}

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: MQL Reporting

The first trigger in your smart list concerns me -- does anyone that has an Interesting Moment for email actually become MQL?

The second trigger seems like the proper lifecycle modeling to reflect this. If you want to capture the timestamp for this you could do it with a few tokens in the flow step. The standard {{system.dateTime}} will give you that data, and a Trigger Token can likely pull the program name of what initiated it: {{trigger.Trigger Name}} or {{trigger.Name}}