SOLVED

Module with `href` variable

Go to solution
manthan
Level 1

Module with `href` variable

Hello, I'm working on a custom email template and created a module for a button. I know how to make the button's label a customizable variable, but I'm not sure how to make the href customizable. Any help would be appreciated!

<table class="mktoModule" id="button-left" mktoName="Left Aligned Button" mktoAddByDefault="false" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" role="presentation" style="border-collapse:separate;line-height:100%;">
  <tbody>
    <tr>
      <td align="center" bgcolor="#blue" role="presentation" valign="middle">                                                                                            
        <a class="mktoText" id="button-left-label" mktoName="Left Aligned Button" href="HOW DO I MAKE THIS CUSTOMIZABLE?" target="_blank">                                                                                                        
          Basic Button                                                                                                      
        </a>                                                                                                    
      </td>                                                                                                  
    </tr>                                                                                                
  </tbody>                                                                                              </table>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thorsten_Viete1
Level 1

Re: Module with `href` variable

Hi,

pretty much in the same way? First you define a string in the <HEAD> 

<meta mktomodulescope="true" class="mktoString" mktoname="CTA URL" id="banner_button_url" default="#" />

and then use it in an <A> in your template code

<a href="${banner_button_url}">Your Button Text</a>

Regards,

Thorsten

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Thorsten_Viete1
Level 1

Re: Module with `href` variable

Hi,

pretty much in the same way? First you define a string in the <HEAD> 

<meta mktomodulescope="true" class="mktoString" mktoname="CTA URL" id="banner_button_url" default="#" />

and then use it in an <A> in your template code

<a href="${banner_button_url}">Your Button Text</a>

Regards,

Thorsten