Modify form markup

Anonymous
Not applicable

Modify form markup

With forms 2.0 is there any way to edit the default output of a form? I need to embed a form on a page in our site, but the markup on the form is outrageously horrible -- all kinds of unnecessary forms to create a structure that will not work on my site. I also cannot style it to match the layout and other forms we have because of the convoluted markup that Market wraps the from elements in. Is there any way to get around this? Looking at their forms reminds me of the Mircosoft ASP Websites back in 2000.

I honestly can't believe that people are using this mess on their sites. It's depressing to look at. It's not responsive, it's not semantic, it's just garbage.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Modify form markup

I'm in the same boat. There needs to be a way to edit these for advanced users. I think i'm going to extract the source code and try coding it myself.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also going through this issue.

I have found some success using the "Edit Custom CSS". You can find it in Forms 2.0 by choosing to Edit the form,  selecting the "Forms Settings" and clicking on the gear icon on the right. Hope this helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable

subscribing