We sent out an email last night, and some of us in the marketing department did not receive it. Here are the parameters, and here is what I've checked so far:
"Member of Smart List: Lead Not In 'Exclusion List, Includes Employees'", which is a list that excludes everyone we want to exclude but includes our employees.
"Geography Segment Is Not EMEA, Non-Marketable Areas"
15,723 Leads qualified for the campaign, but it only sent to 13,487.
Since my colleague and I both did not receive the email to our work addresses (my gmail account received one), I am starting there with my investigation. Here's what I've checked and double-checked so far:
1. Previous campaign with the same exact parameters sent both of us the email. 15,719 leads qualified and 15,613 sent.
2. Exclusion List is built properly - none of our employees are in the list, and the email was sent to other internal recipients.
3. I looked into both of our Lead profiles, and neither of us are Suspended, Blacklisted, or incorrectly flagged as Unsubscribed or Invalid
4. Neither of us had met our communication limit yesterday; the last email I received from us was the day before, and the last one he received was even before that.
5. I cloned the offending campaign, and it shows that 15,688 leads are qualified and 0 are blocked. Both myself and my colleague are in the list of qualified leads on this new campaign.
So I am fairly well stumped.
Hey Samantha, it sounds like you might have done this, but did you review your activity log to see if there was anything related to that campaign as to why you were skipped?
Yes, I checked both of ours. There is nothing even mentioning the campaign. I guess I should have mentioned that - I did that when checking our other statuses (invalid, etc).
Hmmm. I wonder if it was just a weird fluke, and you can add an additional filter to the same campaign with "email address is: your address", and see if you flow through. If you don't then maybe there's something else that you're missing -- but this might help to narrow it down from a fluke of why the campaign stopped running, or if you were actually excluded for some reason