Migrating To New Website -- Any Common Marketo Issues I Should Prepare For?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Migrating To New Website -- Any Common Marketo Issues I Should Prepare For?

My company is preparing to unveil a new website in a few weeks. As we prepare to launch our new site, I am wondering what (if any) Marketo issues I should prepare for, and what (if any) steps I need to take in advance of the launch.

I have given the Munchkin code to our new website developers, and the code has been added to the pages we want to track. Aside from emails that point to old pages that don't exist anymore (which hopefully is not many, because we have created redirects to the new site), and content that is hosted on the old website that won't exist anymore (which again, won't be many because of redirects), is there anything I should be prepared for?

Has anyone in the community launched a new website recently and encountered specific problems that I might want to be prepared for? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

Steve

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Migrating To New Website -- Any Common Marketo Issues I Should Prepare For?

are your email addresses changing domains as well? If so, you'll need to make sure your DKIM and SPF settings are updated and IPs whitelisted (just like setting up a new marketo instance).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Migrating To New Website -- Any Common Marketo Issues I Should Prepare For?

Thanks JD, good thought -- luckily our email addresses are staying the same.

Steve