Merged Leads

Anonymous
Not applicable

Merged Leads

We've recently had some issue with merged leads.  We had people registered for an event, and when we sent the updated events list realized some were missing.  When leads had been merged in a clean up, they somehow got taken off the registered list and their activity log was wiped of any registering activity.  how can I see if there are more missing? Is there a "lead was merged" filter?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Merged Leads

Lauren Southers​ that sounds super frustrating! I was under the impression that when merging a lead, the activity logs get merged together. This documentation mentions this also. Do you know how many leads were merged? Do you use program statuses with your event registration? If so, you can perhaps look at progression statuses as opposed to a list?

Were you using a Marketo form? You could pull a smart list of everyone who filled out that form as well. Maybe that will give you the full list.

Let me know if this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Merged Leads

Allison Sparrow​ and Lauren Southers​ I moved your post and response to the Products and Support​ section of the site to see if others will chime in and share their thoughts.

- skw