Re: {{member.webinar url}} not populating in Marketo (WebEx is Webinar Provider)

Jacek_Grudzinsk
Level 1

{{member.webinar url}} not populating in Marketo (WebEx is Webinar Provider)

We currently have WebEx as our webinar provider and this issue seems to be one that just happened in our most recent webinar today. 

We use this token: {{member.webinar url}} to populate the customer information so registrants will have a personalized link to join. For some reason for todays reminder email the link defaulted to our backup page (webinar has not started) and it seemed like for all our reminder emails the link is dead. 

As a temporary solution, we ran a batch campaign to resend the reminder email with the generic attendee link. 

We have submitted a ticket to support however I was wondering if anyone else came across this issue or can offer some suggestions to fix it?

3 REPLIES 3
Abhinav_saini
Level 3

Re: {{member.webinar url}} not populating in Marketo (WebEx is Webinar Provider)

Hi Jacek,

If your setup is correct this issue shouldn't be there. 

Just check it again if the right webinar ID is integrated with your webinar program in Marketo or date & time is correct in both Marketo & WebEx for this webinar. 

Abhinav Saini
Stephanie_Yacko
Level 1

Hi Jacek,

I just experienced the same issue with a webinar program. Did you ever figure out why it happened?

Jacek_Grudzinsk
Level 1

My apologies on the late reply, the issue was it was synced to the incorrect webinar in Webex. 

We have migrated off WebEx and havent had any issues thus far with our webinar provider