I have set up in my smart list the member of SFDC Campaign filter. When I go to the schedule tab it is showing up as 0 people. But in the SFDC campaign it shows that there is members in the SFDC campaign. Am I doing something wrong?
I noticed in your filter that it's looking for those records with a status of Sent, but in the screenshot from SFDC it shows "Num Sent = 0". What statuses do your records have in the SFDC campaign?
I think the next step would be to open a case with support. Someone can log into your instance and take a look at it for you. Just be sure to include a link to the campaign you're working with, and a detailed description of the issue.
We've seem that a few times too. We logged a case with support (...) but no solution so we ended up "cloning" the campaign in SFDC and repopulating with all the campaign members - It worked perfectly (go figure...).
I also learned that if you updating the campaign membership status in SFDC it will "force" the sync with Marketo and you may see the members added in Marketo as new campaign members (yes, it will create activity history in Marketo too). Lastly, match the count in both platforms to avoid surprises...