Marketo to SFDC Sync Error

Josh_Grant2
Level 3

Marketo to SFDC Sync Error

Marketo Community,

I am hoping you can help me out with this issue as I am baffled. I have a program set up with for a pretty basic drip campaign. I have smart campaigns in the program for things like open, click, delivered, unsubscribed, etc. to sync back to SFDC to update. With the exception of the "clicked" smart campaign, these all seem to be working but are not writing over the total number of members in the campaign back to SFDC. Below are images of my program and my main send smart campaign. I apologize if this is posted in the wrong spot, it's been a long time since I've used the community but I am hoping to dive back in and contribute again!

The delta's are as followed:

Action                   Salesforce             Marketo
Total Leads:5,8875,887
Delivered 4,7285,591
Bounced 354737
Opened 701733
Sent745,878
Unsubscribe 3074
Clicked062

Issue 1.PNG

Issue 2.PNG

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions!

Thanks,

Josh Grant

19 REPLIES 19
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Marketo to SFDC Sync Error

Hi Josh,

Things are weird in the number you provide for Marketo: as you wrote, the sum of lead in all statuses should be equal to the total number of leads in the program. On that aspect, the numbers in SFDC are OK.

Can you provide a screenshot of the program summary? These should be the right numbers and the total should be right.

-Greg

Josh_Grant2
Level 3

Greg,

Thanks for the reply! Below you will find the Marketo program summary followed by the SFDC report.

Issue 3.PNG

Issue 4.PNG

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Josh,

OK, there is to be sync issues on some leads. Can you identify one lead which member status is different and provide a screenshot of it's activity log, filtering the activity log so that only member status changes and SFDC sync activities are displayed?

-Greg

Josh_Grant2
Level 3

Greg,

I believe this is what you're asking for. This is a member of the unsubscribe smart campaign that didn't make it over to SFDC.

Capture.PNG

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Josh,

With which SFDC campaign is the program sync'ed ?

-Greg

Josh_Grant2
Level 3

"2016-06-02 Net New Zoom Drip"

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Are you using "change program statuses" flow steps or "change SFDC campaign status"? Because when a program and a smart campaign are sync'ed only the former work, the later flow steps are ignored by Marketo.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Well, even though, this should not impact the result.

What are the details of activities?

-Greg

Josh_Grant2
Level 3

Greg,

This is an example of the "unsubscribe" smart campaign.

Issue 4.PNG