Yes we do, Sean. I keep the central deck updated as we release new features/capabilities, tech stack changes, new results, etc. The key is to over-promote to our internal stakeholders. We leverage every channel possible (and minimize email): Yammer, MS Teams, mentions on our weekly calls, monthly newsletter, etc.
Hi Dan - If you are still using Workfront for Marketo requests I was wondering if you could share your full proofing process? What we do right now in Workfront for proofs is ok but we're not utilizing the interactive proofs because of the From Name, From Address, etc.. I would like to see your process to see if it is something we could adopty.
We are a small marketing team, we have content, events, and marketing automation specialists. We use Asana (Asana.com) for managing tasks, and have weekly prioritisation meetings.
Top tips when you are starting out:
1) Record all requests: who, when, email/meeting - Create Tracker in Excel
2) Get clear descriptions and timings. - Create folders of content and images for each campaign
3) Who has final sign-off on content? Make sure you have someone who is happy to check your work? Remember the left hemisphere of your brain runs Marketo, You need your right hemisphere to see typos, spelling mistakes, and grammar gaffes.
4) Keep a daily diary of timings (creating an email can take upto 3 hours if you are a beginner)
5) Keep a record of your week, if in doubt present it in Powerpoint to you manager/team.
First campaigns can take weeks to put together, but you will get faster.
Manage Expectations and have Fun!