Marketo running slow this week!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo running slow this week!

I have submitted multiple tickets and they say they can't replicate the problem. They say it might be on their end, but that is as much as I heard back.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have submitted multiple tickets as well with no clear answer and my cases closed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all,

In general, we aren't seeing anything clear on our end- no major changes this week.

What helps with investigating performance is examples. Specifically, if you have something that was fast and is now slow, and you can tell me what it was, I can do some digging.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The system as whole for me. Anything i've done in Marketo today, which is a alot, its taken forever for each page to load.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having problems with links to content hosted in Marketo. Content is downloading incredibly slowly and sometimes not at all. I'll submit a support ticket with examples.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, system as a whole. Switching from design studio or marketing activites, loading assets, cloning, updating emails etc. So, Everything.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has been extremely slow ever since the interface change. I have opened cases, but they blame it on our network. All other pages are running perfectly fine. Maybe one day they will address this issue.
Grant_Booth
Level 10

The issue which most of you are likely referring to should be completely fixed as of yesterday. A storage system was overloaded, causing slowness for some customers. Our engineers are taking precautions to make sure it doesn't happen again. Thanks everyone for sounding the alarm!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm trying to run a report and I'm already waiting 15 minutes and nothing. And to be honest, the criteria is 'contains a specific string' and is Not Anonymous. And no, updating the smart list to identify each and every page of the site to track for the report is ridiculous. Why is this kind of report so difficult to execute? I use other cloud based solutions with large data sets and don't have this challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales insight for us is running very slow, generally everything else is ok!