SOLVED

Marketo <>Elementor 3rd party integration

Go to solution
Iulia_Braila
Level 2

Marketo <>Elementor 3rd party integration

Hello Marketo Community,

As there's no direct integration between Marketo and Elementor, has anyone found a workaround/solution for this? e.g. a 3rd party provider that would link the 2?

Thanks,

Iulia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Marketo <>Elementor 3rd party integration

@Iulia_Braila ,

Hang on.. are you just wanting to embed a Marketo form on an Elementor page? 

If so, why not use the Marketo Embed code in an Elementor HTML widget? 

If you need even more control and/or want to use Elementor Forms, you may find that using the widget to allow custom JS in page might be your friend https://essential-addons.com/elementor/docs/custom-js/, along with various sample code in these forums to put a hidden Marketo form on the page, pass the data from your Elementor Form into it, and then submit.

Cheers

Jo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jo_Pitts1

@Iulia_Braila , 

without knowing what you are trying to integrate (at this point your question is a bit 'how long is a piece of string'), something like Zapier might do the trick?  It has connectors for both products.

Regards

Jo

Iulia_Braila
Level 2

Hello @Jo_Pitts1 ,

Sorry, I should've been more specific. By that, I've meant integrating Marketo forms with Elementor. We are using Elementor plugin to build our site now and we currently have Marketo forms on our pages that feed the info into the Marketo database. I was just looking for a solution to embed Marketo forms through Elementor but I saw there's none. That's why I was looking for a 3rd party solution that might connect the 2.

Iulia

Jo_Pitts1

@Iulia_Braila ,

Hang on.. are you just wanting to embed a Marketo form on an Elementor page? 

If so, why not use the Marketo Embed code in an Elementor HTML widget? 

If you need even more control and/or want to use Elementor Forms, you may find that using the widget to allow custom JS in page might be your friend https://essential-addons.com/elementor/docs/custom-js/, along with various sample code in these forums to put a hidden Marketo form on the page, pass the data from your Elementor Form into it, and then submit.

Cheers

Jo